vivianne sweater and cardigan for women
Hallå Vivianne Sweater & Cardigan Pattern for Women
The Vivianne Sweater and Cardigan is an inset sleeve v-neck sweater and button up cardigan. The sweater and cardigan both have full length or cropped bodice options with tall or regular height waistbands. The pattern has a pleated shoulder option as well as a basic shoulder seam. Patch pockets can be added to the full length bodice. This pattern is drafted for knit fabrics and has a little extra ease for layering over fitted tops or dresses. If you are using lighter, open weave knit fabrics or fabric without good recovery, you may want to size down. The Vivianne Sweater and Cardigan pattern has options for all skill levels.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Women's sizes 00 to 30
- Bust, waist, and hip ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- V-neck pull over sweater or button up cardigan
- Full and cropped lengths with tall or regular waistband
- Half or long banded sleeves
- Patch pockets (for the full length bodice)
- Pleated or gathered shoulder detail (or basic shoulder seam)
- Fitted cropped bodice alteration in tutorial
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics with 4 way (and at least 50% stretch), such as:
- Cotton Lycra
- Bamboo Lycra
- Hacci Sweater Knit
- Stretch Sweater Knit
- French Terry
- Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.