twirly girl skirt for girls
hallå twirly girl skirt for girls
This is a promotional pattern for Hallå Group members.
Join our Hallå Patterns Group to find out how to get this pattern for free.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Kids sizes from 3/6 months to 12/14 years
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- Knee length circle skirt with in seam pockets
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics, including but not limited to:
- cotton lycra blends 4 way stretch, with 50% stretch and good recovery (especially for the waistband)
- brushed polyester or double brushed polyester
- rayon stretch french terry (lightweight)
- for the skirt portion you may use 2 way stretch knits
- Skill level: Beginner
- Hemming patience level: Saint
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.