stella pullover for women
Hallå Stella Pullover Pattern for Women
The Stella pullover is a slim fitting sweater and top. It has a cross front hood with a cowl look to it (when worn down) as well as several true cowl options. There are two pockets to choose from - a kangaroo pocket and a fun scoop pocket with its own extra pocket. You can sew up a regular wrist cuff or a thumbhole cuff with hidden seams. This pattern can be made with light to medium weight knit fabrics. If you are using extra cozy, heavier fabrics, you may want to size up. Stella has basic options for beginner seamstress too.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Women's sizes 00 to 30
- Bust, waist, and hip ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Cross front hood with drawstring
- Basic or slash side cowl, with button close placket
- Tunic and regular lengths, hemmed or with waistband
- Half or long sleeves, cuffed or hemmed
- Thumbhole cuffs with hidden seams
- Scoop pockets, with extra pocket inside
- Kangaroo pocket
- Maternity ruched front bodice
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics with 4 way 50% stretch, including:
- Hacci Sweater Knit
- Stretch Sweater Knit
- French Terry
- Cotton Spandex or Cotton Lycra
* You may be able to use knit fabrics with less stretch by sizing up.
- Skill level: Intermediate
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.