rachael top & dress for women
Hallå Rachael Top & Dress Pattern for Women
The Rachael top and dress has a retro yet modern style. The dress, peplum, and shirt can be made with two different necklines: a mock neck or boatneck. The skirt (on the dress) is a three quarters circle skirt (that falls just under the knee), while the peplum is a full circle peplum. There are four sleeve lengths to choose from: short, half, three-quarters, or long sleeves. The sleeves are fitted and are finished by hemming. The skirt and peplum have optional in seam pockets. This pattern is meant to be made with knit fabrics. The Rachael top & dress pattern was made for intermediate or confident beginner sewists.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Women's sizes 00 to 30
- Bust, waist, and hip ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- neckline: boat neck & mock neck
- sleeves: long, three quarters, half, and short fitted sleeves (all hemmed)
- dress with knee length three quarters circle skirt
- top with full circle peplum
- fitted, hemmed shirt
- in seam pockets (for the peplum and skirt)
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics with 4 way (and at least 50% stretch), such as:
- light weight sweater knits
- cotton spandex
- bamboo spandex
- rayon spandex
- Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.