mirra raglan for women
Hallå Mirra Raglan Pattern for Women
The mirra raglan is a raglan style top that is fitted in the bust with a bit more ease in the waist and hips. The sweater can be finished with a cowl cross front hood, a button up split cowl, or a basic neckband. There are semi-fitted long, three quarters, and short sleeves. The bodice has a scoop pocket option (with a secondary pocket inside the main pocket). Also included is a nursing option with an asymmetric front panel. This pattern can be made with knit fabrics such as cotton lycra, French Terry, hack sweater knit, and other knit jerseys or sweater knits. If you are using lighter, open weave knit fabrics, you may want to size down. The mirra raglan pattern has options for all skill levels.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Women's sizes 00 to 30
- Bust, waist, and hip ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Cowl cross front hood
- Split overlapping cowl
- Tunic and regular lengths, hemmed or with waistband
- Semi-fitted long, three-quarter, and short sleeves
- Scoop pockets with secondary pocket inside
- Nursing option with asymmetrical front panel
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics with 4 way (and at least 50% stretch), such as:
- Hacci Sweater Knit
- Stretch Sweater Knit
- French Terry
- Cotton Lycra
- Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.