sunny day dress for girls
hallå sunny day dress for girls
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Jacket conversion tutorial
- Sleeves: Short puff sleeve, fitted sleeves (long and short), sleeveless, flutter sleeves
- Neck line: Crew neck with neckband, hoodie, Peter Pan collar
- Color Blocking: Single or double yoke
- Pockets: Pleated, round pockets
- Child sizes 0/3 mo - 12/14 yr
- Options for all seasons
- Knit fabric, washed and dried (preferably cotton/lycra blends)
- All purpose thread (gutterman, coats and clark, etc)
- Stretch/serger threads, for serger and bobbin (such as polyarn, maxi lock stretch, etc)
- Scissors, ball point pins, ball point needles, fabric marker, seam ripper, fray check (optional)
- Snaps or buttons (optional)
- Sewing machine
- Serger (or sewing machine with a zig zag stitch, or overcast stitch)
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.