lounge pants for women
hallå lounge pants for women pattern
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- Easy to follow instructions with color photos
- Quick "puzzle piece" pattern assembly guide
- Inseam and hip ruler overlaid on pattern, to help you get the best fit
- Helpful sewing guide printed on your pattern pieces
- Cropped length, Bermuda shorts, or full length
- Front patch or hidden pockets
- Sew them as joggers, sweat pants, or yoga pants
- Tapered cuffs, short cuffs, or no cuffs
- Women's sizes 0 - 28 (hip sizes 34" to 55")
- Comfortable, relaxed fit is perfect for maternity or postpartum wear
- Slimming yoga waist band (no elastic bunching around the waist)
- Belly band can be used as a control top
- Perfect for all seasons
- Dress it up or down
- Sewing level - beginner to intermediate
SIZE CHART (HIP):
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS (for 60" wide fabric):
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES:
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.