lounge pants for kids
hallå lounge pants for kids pattern
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- Easy to follow instructions with color photos
- Quick "puzzle piece" pattern assembly guide
- Inseam ruler overlaid on pattern, to help you get the best fit
- US letter and A0 file size
- Length: Full Length, Pedal Pusher, Bermuda Shorts
- Pockets: Front Hidden or Front Patch
- Child sizes 0/3 mo - 12/14 yr (hip size 16” - 31”)
- Roomy, relaxed fit is perfect for lounging or play time
- Comfortable knit waist band (no elastic)
- Options for all seasons
- Sewing level - beginner to intermediate
BANDS (all sizes): 1/4 yd
- Stretch french terry
- Cotton lycra knits
- “Jegging” or light stretch denim
- Polyester, cotton, or bamboo stretch fleece
- Knit fabric, washed and dried (preferably cotton/lycra blends)
- All purpose thread (gutterman, coats and clark, etc)
- Stretch/serger threads, for serger and bobbin (such as polyarn, maxi lock stretch, etc)
- Scissors, ball point pins, ball point needles, fabric marker, seam ripper, fray check (optional)
- Sewing machine
- Serger (or sewing machine with a zig zag stitch, or overcast stitch)
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.