juniper top & dress for women
hallå juniper top & dress pattern for women
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Women's sizes 00 to 26
- Options for year round use
- Bust, waist, and hip ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 size files
- Long or Short Sleeve Wide Neck Raglan Top/Tunic
- Long or Short Sleeve Wide Neck Raglan Dress
- Ruched Sides With Drawstrings
- Easy Cowl Neck Instructions
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics, including but not limited to:
- cotton lycra blends
- sweater knits
- stretch french terry
- Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.