autumn sweater for women
Hallå Autumn Sweater Pattern for Women
The Autumn Sweater is a dolman style sweater and cocoon style cardigan. The sweater can be finished with a cross front hood (with drawstrings), a cowl, or a basic neckband. There are four sleeve styles to choose from: short sleeves, kimono sleeves, fitted long sleeves, and relaxed long sleeves. There are two pockets in the pattern: a kangaroo pocket (for the sweater) and a patch pocket (for the cardigan). This pattern can be made with knit fabrics and has extra ease for thicker sweater knits and layering. If you are using lighter, open weave knit fabrics, you may want to size down. The Autumn Sweater pattern has options for all skill levels.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Women's sizes 00 to 30
- Bust, waist, and hip ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Cross front hood with drawstring
- Cowl or basic neckband
- Tunic and regular lengths, hemmed or with waistband
- Relaxed or fitted long sleeves
- Short banded sleeves
- Three fourths length kimono sleeves
- Kangaroo or patch pockets
- Cocoon cardigan with basic trim or shawl collar trim
- Easy wider cowl alteration in tutorial
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics with 4 way (and at least 50% stretch), such as:
- Hacci Sweater Knit
- Stretch Sweater Knit
- French Terry
- ribbed cuff material (for bands and cuffs)
- Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.