raglan for kids
hallå raglan for kids
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- Easy to follow instructions with color photos
- Quick "puzzle piece" pattern assembly guide
- Finished garment measurements provided, to help you get the best fit
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Neckband and three hood types: basic, cross front, and cowl
- Long and short cuffed sleeves
- Hemmed or banded bodice (regular or tunic length, with waistband)
- Scoop pockets with second pocket inside
- Size 0/3 month - 13/14 years
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES:
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook