hallå play pants
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- Easy to follow instructions with color photos
- Quick "puzzle piece" pattern assembly guide
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Length: Full Length
- Pockets: Front Hidden (Coverstitched) or Zippered
- Knee Patches: Pleated, Reverse Applique, Applique (Iron on)
- Pant style: Gusseted or Basic
- Finishing: Hemmed or Cuffed
- Child sizes NB - 12/14 yr (hip size 15” - 31”)
- 16 sizes to choose from to give you the best fit
- Optional full inseam gusset adds more room for play and an extra pop of color
- Fits slim to husky body types
- Relaxed fit is perfect for play time
- Comfortable knit waist band (no elastic)
- Sewing level - beginner to intermediate
- Stretch french terry
- Cotton lycra knits
- “Jegging” or light stretch denim
- Polyester, cotton, or bamboo stretch fleece
- Brushed, stretch polyester knit
- Knit fabric, washed and dried (preferably cotton/lycra blends)
- All purpose thread (gutterman, coats and clark, etc)
- Stretch/serger threads, for serger and bobbin (such as polyarn, maxi lock stretch, etc)
- Scissors, ball point pins or clips, ball point needles, fabric marker, seam ripper
- Light weight, iron on stabilizer (optional)
- Light weight iron on adhesive (thermoweb)
- Sewing machine
- Serger (or sewing machine with a zig zag stitch or overcast stitch)
- Coverstitch machine (optional)
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.