leggings for kids
hallå leggings for kids pattern
Please join our Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook for a coupon code to get this pattern for free.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- Easy to follow instructions with color photos
- Quick "puzzle piece" pattern assembly guide
- Inseam ruler overlaid on pattern, to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow alteration chart
- Child sizes 0/3 months to 12/14 years
- US letter and A0 file size
- Full length fitted leggings (perfect for layering or on its own)
- Comfortable knit waist band (no elastic)
- Ankle cuffs or hemmed finishing
BANDS (ALL SIZES): 1/4" yard of fabric
- Cotton lycra knits
- Knit fabric, washed and dried (preferably cotton/lycra blends)
- All purpose thread (gutterman, coats and clark, etc)
- Stretch/serger threads, for serger and bobbin (such as polyarn, maxi lock stretch, etc)
- Scissors, ball point pins, ball point needles, fabric marker, seam ripper, fray check (optional)
- Sewing machine
- Serger (or sewing machine with a zig zag stitch, or overcast stitch)
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.