soho top for women
hallå soho top for women
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- Easy to follow instructions with color photos
- Quick "puzzle piece" pattern assembly guide
- Bust, waist, and hip ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Long or Short Sleeve Crewneck Raglan Top
- Long or Short Sleeve Cowl Neck Raglan Top
- Slash Front Crew Neck or Cowl Neck
- Cross Front Hood
- Star Pockets
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics, including but not limited to:
- cotton lycra blends
- sweater knits
- stretch fleece
- stretch french terry
- light sweatshirt material
- Skill level: Beginner to Advanced
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.