hallå fitted diaper
Hallå Fitted Diaper Pattern provides instructions for making three types of fitted diapers: turned & topstitched, serged, and serged wings with turned legs. Helpful tips and suggestions take the guess work out of diaper making (from prepping fabrics to choosing the right materials). Detailed sewing advice and ongoing support will help you create premium quality boutique diapers.
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Turned & Topstitched
- Serged Wings & Turned Legs
- NB, S, SM, M, ML (OS), L
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell diapers made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.