stardust shirt for kids
hallå stardust shirt for kids pattern
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 file sizes
- Sleeves: Short sleeve, long sleeve, tank top (banded)
- Neck line: Crew neck with neckband, hoodie
- Color Blocking: Star Panel, none (basic tee)
- Pockets: side star pockets, kangaroo pockets with full or half star pocket openings, none (basic tee)
- Child sizes 3/6 mo - 12/14 yr
- Plenty of options for year round use
- Fun and whimsical design
- Knit fabric, washed and dried (preferably cotton/lycra blends)
- All purpose thread (gutterman, coats and clark, etc)
- Stretch/serger threads, for serger and bobbin (such as polyarn, maxi lock stretch, etc)
- Scissors, ball point pins, ball point needles, fabric marker, seam ripper, fray check (optional)
- Light weight, iron on stabilizer (optional)
- Sewing machine
- Serger (or sewing machine with a zig zag stitch, or overcast stitch)
- Skill level: Beginner to Expert
- Basic Tee: Beginner
- Star Pockets: Beginner/Intermediate
- Star Panel: Intermediate/Expert
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.