bliss dress for women
hallå bliss dress pattern for women
THIS SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- Instructions and pattern pieces, professionally drafted and layered
- Women's sizes 00 to 26
- Bust and skirt length ruler overlaid on pattern to help you get the best fit
- Easy to follow instructions with color photographs
- Intuitive puzzle piece pattern assembly guide
- Easy to assemble pages (overlap and secure with a glue stick)
- US letter and A0 size files
- Maxi dress with full length partial circle skirt
- Maxi dress with knee length half circle skirt
- Peplum top
- Circle yoke bodice with optional keyhole detail
- Halter bodice (with tie close straps)
- Strapless bodice
- Gathered option on halter and circle yoke bodices
- Circle yoke bodice can be sleeveless, or have short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves (cuffed or hemmed)
- In seam pockets
- Fold over or ruched waistband
- Instructions for sheer overlay gown
- Bodices and skirt interchangeable with carefree bodices and skirt
SUGGESTED FABRIC TYPES
- Knit fabrics, including but not limited to:
- cotton lycra blends (with 50% stretch)
- double brushed poly
- modal, polyester, or rayon (spandex blends)
- sheer stretch mesh (for overlay layer)
- Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Seam Ripper Skill Level: Expert
- This listing is for a sewing pattern. It is not a finished product. Upon purchase, a link for a downloadable document will be provided.
- All of our patterns are now 100% mobile compatible. However, depending on the device, third party software may be required to open and view pdf or zip files.
- Using an iPhone or iPad? we recommend a FREE app called Documents 5. It works wonderfully with our "complete set" zip files and allows you to unzip and open files directly on your device. Click here to learn more.
- We support WAHMs! We encourage you to sell garments made with this pattern, but please do not use for mass production.
- For personal and limited commercial use only. For mass production use, please contact us for licensing options.
- For more helpful tips and information about this pattern, please join the Hallå Patterns Group on Facebook.